What do you get when you combine world-class food and film for five consecutive days of pure indulgence? Devour! The Food Film Fest.
Devour! The Food Film Fest is an international festival celebrating cinema, food and wine culture. The five-day festival takes place in the culinary epicenter of Nova Scotia – the Town of Wolfville. It’s a celebration of food on film, the culture of food and the dramatic impact it has on our day-to-day lives.
The third edition of the festival will be held from November 13-17, 2013 and will be jam-packed with dozens of food and wine events, more than 30 film screenings and educational seminars on a wide array of topics related to both food and film. All of which you really don’t want to miss.
Only one hour from Halifax, the Town of Wolfville provides the perfect setting for the Festival. It is situated in a rich agricultural area and is also home to one of Canada’s top universities, a number of historic theatres and an assortment of unique local venues that are all within walking distance and are set against the beautiful landscapes of hills, valleys, rivers and the mighty Bay of Fundy. Participants will be able to truly appreciate and take in all the festival has to offer, amidst the serenity and slow-pace of one of the world’s most exquisite destinations.
Want to learn more? Stay tuned for the full program release and ticket sales announcement on October 9.
Hotel Packages with progressive night discounts
- 1 Night Accommodation in a select standard room @ $119.00 + HST
- 2 Night’s Accommodation in a select standard room @ $226.10 + HST
- 3 Night’s Accommodation in a select standard room @ $321.30 + HST
- 4 Night’s Accommodation in a select standard room @ $404.60 + HST
- Dining Room, Cocktail lounge and Sports Bar
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Spa, Hot Tub and Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Centrally located in the Annapolis Valley
with several local attractions to keep you busy for days.
Questions | Email Reservations: email@example.com
Toll Free 1-800-561-8090
- Minimum 3 day pre-booking required
- Rates do not include taxes, based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to Parlour Guest Rooms based on availability at additional cost
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply
- Not to be combined with any other promotion.