Late autumn and winter offer their own special magic from the shopping delights of craft fairs and various holiday celebrations to exhilarating recreation on snow-covered hills and trails.The Annapolis Valley Nova Scotia has numerous winter activities including the annual Ice Wine Festival in Wolfville and the Eagle Watch Weekends in Sheffield Mills.
- Ski Martock (downhill and cross country skiing)
- CentreStage Amateur Theatre
- Extensive shopping opportunities in nearby New Minas, Kentville and Wolfville
- Art Galleries, Antique and Craft Stores
- K C Irving Centre and Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens, Acadia University
- Bowling Lanes
- Performing Arts Series with Guest Performers at Acadia University
- Bird Watching (don’t miss Eagle Watch Weekend!)
- Wineries including Domaine de Grand Pre , Sainte-Famille Winery, and Blomidon Estate Winery (seasonal hours – please reconfirm before visiting)
Our Restaurant has a stone fireplace to keep you warm while savoring the day
for over 40 years, where guests are considered family too.