The Old Orchard Inn invites you to experience the vibrant
Annapolis Valley wine industry with our partner,
Uncork Nova Scotia by Go North Tours!
Uncork the magic of Nova Scotia wines on the Wine and Dine Evening Tour with Uncork Nova Scotia Tours. After a mid-afternoon pick up from the Old Orchard Inn, experience the newest winery in the area, Planter’s Ridge for a private tour and wine tasting. Next, visit charming Gaspereau Vineyards for a special tasting of wines paired with local cheeses. Then, travel to Domaine de Grand Pre to enjoy a private tour of the vineyard and a tasting of their award-winning wines. To end a perfect day, a multi-course dinner paired with wine is included at top local restaurant, Le Caveau. Then you’ll be delivered back to the inn for a relaxing night.
- Pick up from Hotel to start your guided tour
- Wine tasting the newest winery in the area, Planter’s Ridge
- Wine tasting and local cheeses at Gaspereau Vineyards
- Third wine tasting at Domaine de Grand Pre
- A sumptuous dinner inside the Le Caveau restaurant
- 1 Night select accommodation
Price: $199.00 Per Person (base double occupancy) plus taxes.
Subject to availability
This package is available on Sundays and Thursdays from June 1- September 28, 2014.
Questions | Email Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free 1-877-365-2552
- Minimum 3 day pre-booking required
- Rates do not include taxes, based on double occupancy
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply
- Not to be combined with any other promotion.