ONLY APPLY if you live in the area.
ONLY APPLY if you have the understanding that weekends are our busiest days.
We are looking to hire a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. The rate of pay will reflect your experience. Flexible Hours for full and part-time. You will require your own transportation as we are not on a bus route. We offer a benefits package. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
This job requires someone who can handle a fast-paced, stressful environment plus the physicality of the job.
We are not on a bus route and you will require your own transportation. You will be a resident of the local area.
You must be willing to work weekends.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Flexible time schedule.
- Pay is reflective of your experience.
- Offering both day and night shifts that include weekends.
- Benefits package available.
- 153 Greenwich Rd S, Wolfville, NS B4P 2R2, Canada
- Only apply for this position if your residence is within driving distance to Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- We are NOT on a bus route. You will require your own transportation.
- Do NOT apply if you are an applicant outside of our area.
Please forward your resume to: [email protected]