ONLY APPLY for this position if your residence is within driving distance to Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
ONLY APPLY if your able to work weekends. ONLY APPLY if you have your own transportation as we are NOT on a bus route.
We are looking to hire an upbeat Front Desk Agent to assist with checking guests in and out of our establishment. The Front Desk Agent will assist guests with inquiries, problems, and complaints. The Front Desk Agent will be responsible for receiving guests’ payments and for balancing the cash at end of the shift. You will be familiar with the hotel layout, be up to date with different tariffs and special offers, understand the in-house restaurant’s operation to facilitate guests’ dining reservations and to make recommendations, and be proficient with operating the switchboard. You will ensure keys are handed back on guests’ departure.
To ensure success you will be professional and pleasant in challenging situations and take responsibility for the satisfaction of guests from arrival to departure. Preferred candidates will be positive, pro-active, and be skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities:
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Anticipating and addressing guests’ needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities.
- Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
Performing duties on a daily checklist.
Front Desk Agent Requirements:
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years Front Desk Agent experience preferred.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Physically agile, and able to stand for extended perilable to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays.
- Flexible time schedule.
- Pay is reflective of your experience.
- Offering both day and night shifts that include weekends.
- Benefits package available.
- 153 Greenwich Rd S, Wolfville, NS B4P 2R2, Canada
- Only apply for this position if your residence is within driving distance to Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- We are NOT on a bus route. You will require your own transportation.
- Do NOT apply if you are an applicant outside of our area.