If you are travelling on business we know that you need to get a job done and on budget. Our staff and resources will help you accomplish your goals on time. You will also find comfort in thinking of us as your home away from home with panoramic views of Cape Blomidon. As a family operated hotel for over 45 years we like to think of our guests as family too. Frequent travelers can take advantage of our FREE 8th night program.
Our full service Inn also offers a lounge to relax in during the evening with a local wine, craft beer or draught. The dining room is open all day for a fresh hot breakfast or business dinner with clients. Stay fit and lower you stress by working out in our fitness room or going for a swim in our indoor pool or soak in the hot tub.
Two rate types are also available. One without breakfast included and one with breakfast included. The two options provide the business traveller the choice for simply a lower rate or to be able to write off their breakfast expenses in the room rate.
- FREE HBO and TMN Movie Channels
- 32″ LCD TV with extra News Channels and Sports Channels
- Open HDMI ports on TV for easy connectivity
- FREE UPGRADED Business Wi-Fi internet access level
- FREE public internet kiosk computer stations
- Two double beds, one queen or one king-size bed per room
- Essentials for business travellers include data-port lamps, work desks and access to our Business Centre and fax machines
- Voice Mail equipped telephones in guest rooms
- Rooms with balconies or private outdoor access
- Complimentary Coffee in Guest Rooms
- Complimentary Newspapers in main hotel lobby
- FREE Parking
|Free upgrade to Business Wireless Internet Access for more secure and faster downloads.|
Comfortable Guest Rooms for a good nights’s slumber
where guests are considered family too.
The Old Orchard Inn is the preferred corporate hotel in the local area (Wolfville, New Minas and Kentville) as other properties such as the Slumber Inn and Blomidon Inn do not offer travel rewards or feature all of the amenities provided at the Inn.