Three Nights Accommodation at the Old Orchard Inn. There are so many attractions and places to discover in the Annapolis Valley you will be busy from sunrise to sunset. 9 Wineries, several beaches, Historic Sites and Museums, Fishing Villages, Alyesford Zoo, Upper Clements Theme Park, Whale Watching Tours, Blomidon Look Off, Tubing, U-Picks, Farm Markets, Horseback Riding, Bicycle Trails and more. You’ll wish you could have stayed longer to just sit and relax on our sundeck to watch the World’s highest tides in the Bay of Fundy!
- Comfortable Air-conditioned guestrooms
- Well equipped and with Free internet access
- Onsite Spa, Dining Room & Cocktail Lounge
- Dining Room, Cocktail lounge and Sports Bar
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Spa, Hot Tub and Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Perfect central location to tour the many attractions of the Annapolis Valley.
Price: From $354-$430* (base double occupancy) plus taxes.
Average rate of $118/night during weekdays, weekends are higher.
Subject to availability, Valid until October 31, 2019.
Questions | Email Reservations: [email protected]
Please call directly to Book:
Toll Free 1-800-561-8090
- Sunday through Saturday (3 nights required)
- Minimum 3 day pre-booking required
- Rates do not include taxes, based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to King or Parlour Guest Rooms based on availability at additional cost
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply
- Not to be combined with any other promotion.
- * $354 Standard non-viewside hotel room during Sun. – Thurs.
- * $430 Standard viewside hotel room including weekend.