Our most popular day trip!
Ideal for foodies and wine aficionados, this small-group tour of Nova Scotia’s pretty wine-centric destination is led by your local guide. You’ll ride in a comfortable vehicle to the Annapolis Valley to visit three award-winning wineries for touring and tasting.
Discover Wine Country in style! Sip, swirl and enjoy Nova Scotia wines on a full day guided Between the Vines wine tour with Uncork Nova Scotia, the premier wine tour company.
The day includes tours and wine tastings at three award-winning wineries, a special two-course gourmet lunch at Restaurant Le Caveau (named one of the world’s top 20 winery restaurants), and a visit to the delightful Tangled Garden!
The Between the Vines tour runs Mondays & Wednesdays from May 11 – October 19, 2020. Tour duration 10:30am-4:30pm.
Package rates from $369/couple plus HST & Fees
Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to availability. Advance bookings only.
Tour is limited to 8 people so book early!
*Alcoholic beverages at lunch not included.
* Winery locations are subject to last minute changes.
- Wine tasting at Planters Ridge Winery
- Second wine tasting at Grand Pre Winery
- A delicious 2 course lunch at Le Caveau
- Third wine tasting L’Acadie Vineyards
- Plus visiting Tangled Gardens
- 1 Night select accommodation
Price: $369.00 Per Couple plus taxes.
Subject to availability
BOOKINGS | Questions | Email Reservations: [email protected]
Toll Free 1-877-365-2552
- Minimum 3 day pre-booking required. Advanced bookings only.
- Rates do not include taxes, based on double occupancy
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply
- Not to be combined with any other promotion.